Easter was a most beautiful weekend as we got to be a part of Tiff and Nathan's "long awaited"... "long, long, long, awaited" marriage. It couldn't have been more perfect. To be sealed together to the love of your life, your prince charming, your happily ever after... on the weekend that we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ (the one who made it possible for us to live with our loved ones forever). It was a beautiful day. I loved seeing my best friend getting married to her best friend.
The Easter Bunny found Brynlee! She liked the wrapping and the basket more then the presents herself. It was a lot of fun to hide Austin's Sunday shoes... Just to let it be known, it took him an hour to find his basket! And that was with a lot of hints.
The next Sunday, Austin and I spoke in Sacrament meeting. It was our greeting and farewell talk. Heber City was wonderful to us! I loved living next to Brad and Carolyn! It was a sad goodbye.
Brynlee will be six months tomorrow! I can not believe how fast time has flown by! She is so much fun! I can not express how much I love being a mom! So I will tell you, I LOVE being a mom!
Well, that is it for now!





No comments:
Post a Comment