Monday, August 13, 2012

The Good Ole Outdoors

   And it is now August. The summer is almost done, once again! I can not believe that we are headed back up to our sweet Rexburg in a few short weeks. I was visiting with the ladies down here selling, and one of them said, "who knew we would ever be excited to return to Rexburg!?" This made me laugh because it is so true! Austin and I are always so excited to start another summer, and by the end of it we are so excited to start school. We feel very blessed to work with such amazing people. We both love everyone on our team, and I love Becky! We also have been blessed with success. I am so grateful I can stay home and be with Brynlee all day. She is my sunshine! I can not believe how big she is getting! She weighs 18.5 pounds, and is 30 inches tall! She is getting her first tooth and is also starting to walk! I find it so amazing watching her learn to do things with her little body. It is very rewarding and brings so much joy! I thought Austin and I were happy being our own little family, but there is no words to express how much true joy Bryn has brought into our lives.


   I know our floor looks super dirty in this, but it is just stained. That is what living in an apartment does for you I guess.
   Our July was full and very fun! We had Wendee and Emma come and stay with us for a few days when I got to use my sewing machine! I have used it by myself, but when Wendee comes I feel like I really get my money's worth out of the thing! We then flew to Idaho to the Graham family reunion!!!! I have never been to a week long reunion with 70+ people! I LOVE Austin's family! I feel so loved and that I belong. It was so beautiful up at the cabin as well.

                                                   Such a beautiful hike!
                                         Brynlee on Dad's back looking back at me!
                              Grandma and Grandpa Graham at Christmas in July!
                                                                           Oreos!

After the reunion, Austin had to fly back to California to work while I stayed to find us a place to live in Rexburg,... and go camping with my wonderful family at Warm Springs!!!!

               The powerless cabin,... not even running water! (Don't worry there is an outhouse)
                                                                       Hot Chocolate
                                           The face of a little boy after breakfast


              Don't ask me why she is looking at me like this already

The FREEZING COLD warm springs,... Yes it makes your bum go numb when sitting in a tube.

1 comment:

  1. She's sooo cute Cydnee! And maybe this isnt weird but we have been to warm springs! we randomly found it last year with Chris' family. Terribly cold!!

    ReplyDelete