Sunday, September 16, 2012

2 Years and We are More in Love Then Ever!

   That is right! We have hit the two year mark! Well, actually that was over a month ago, but between moving and finding a place to live, and starting school... you are now hearing about it. Two years doesn't sound like a very long time, but when I look back on life before I knew Austin, well it just feels like we have and should be together forever. I love being married. I would highly recommend it to all! It is for sure a marvelous step in the plan that our Heavenly Father has laid out for us. It helps us learn to care about others more then we do ourselves! It also helps us realize where we need to improve.

Ok, so now pictures! Austin picked me up at the Oakland airport, after being gone to family reunions in Idaho for three weeks. We spent a romantic, freezing cold evening in San Francisco.



           Can I just say that Bubba Gump's was DELICIOUS!!!
                                 The Golden Gate Bridge
                                 Rodeo Beach, it isn't sand!....

                                             But little pebbles!
                                               San Francisco from across the bay




    And the big redwoods of the north! This was a beautiful hike that was suppose to be 1 mile and ended up being more like 5! Don't worry though I was prepared in my flip flops to walk all the way to the top of the mountain!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohooo! Brynlee is so adorable! What is that big thing on the tree in the last picture? Looks like a nest of some sort? fun trip!

    ReplyDelete