Each new season of life brings different joys along with different challenges. We love being in Rexburg! The freezing cold morning that turn into the most beautiful fall days! Austin stays very busy going to school and doing homework. It is more then a full time job's worth! This renews our gratefulness we have for Spark and the amazing blessing it has been in our lives! I am also in school, taking one english class. Nathan, my brother-in-law watches Bryn on Monday mornings, and Lala (Kayla) watches her on Wednesday and Friday Mornings for an hour. It is hard to leave my baby even for the short amount of time, but I can not express how fulfilling it is to walk through the door and have her "run" as only babies can, and lay into my arms with a huge two tooth smile on her face! It's the best! She is also learning how to dance and it is the absolute cutest! I can say that because I am her mother and I can not try and convince you, so I will just tell you I have a cute baby! Her personality is starting to become more and more, well... hers. She is so friendly! The other day in church she walked up the isle, stopping at each bench to smile at each couple. She also thinks that when we tell her to "come here" it is the perfect opportunity for her to run and have us chase her. Playing "patty-cake" is a new fun game that she loves to play, along with hide and go seek.
She is so loving! When Austin is sitting doing homework, or when I am at the computer or in the kitchen, she will come and lay her head on our lap or leg. She gives kisses and loves! Her teddy bear receives the most kisses and hugs but we steal a few every now and again.
Bath-time is really fun! Or very sad... She loves to play in the tub most of the time.
And then there are other times when it is a very sad experience and she is glad when it is over.
Well next month Brynlee will be a year old! I can not believe that I haven't been pregnant for an entire year! It has gone by so fast with this little angle we have been blessed with in our home. I am so sad to think that some people would ever want to live a life without a sweet baby!
You're right, Cyd - she is THE cutest baby...well, I'll say the cutest 11 month old, since obviously I think my baby is the cutest teeny tiny ;)
ReplyDeleteI loved to see her last weekend! And I love all the videos! She is such a character!!!